In order for Women and Men Against Child Abuse to function correctly and at it’s peak potential, there is an undeniable need for hardware and other material equipment.
Alexandra Kidz Clinic
- Heaters x 4
- Office and visitors’ chairs – good condition
- Laptop for Social Worker
- A4 Paper
- Bostick Clear Glue
- Exam pads
- Envelopes – A4, A5 and DL
- Clay / Playdough
- Post-it Notes
- Colouring-in books
- Blue and black pens – Bic Crystal
- Children’s Books
- Plastic Filing Sleeves
- OR a voucher to Makro or CNA/PNA
- 3 x First Aid Kits
- 2 x Verimark magnetic window cleaner kit
- We’ll always take in warm clothes and underwear for children
- Non-perishable snacks, biscuits and long life juice for children
ANY Pick ‘n Pay, Checkers, Makro or Take-A-Lot vouchers would be GREAT!
(We require new equipment because we unfortunately do not have the resources or funding to repair broken second-hand equipment donated to us.)
Thank you so much to all the wonderful folks who regularly drop off all kinds of donations and gifts. Whatever we can’t use, we, in turn, donate to JHB Child Welfare, other welfare organisations and Betheny House, a home for mothers with children who have had to flee from abusive environments.
If you could help us with any of the items on our wishlist, please don’t hesitate to contact us.