In order for Women and Men Against Child Abuse to function correctly and at it’s peak potential, there is an undeniable need for hardware and other material equipment.
- 2 x new computers including MS office for Alexandra Kidz Clinic
- Sponsorship of computer upgrades for Alexandra & Boksburg
- 1 x (new) colour printer
- A4 copy paper
- Sponsorship of printer ink cartridges (contact us for brands)
- Sponsorship of our Youth Education projects (contact us for requirements)
- Financial assistance for operating costs of the Kidz Clinics
(We require new equipment because we unfortunately do not have the resources or funding to repair broken second-hand equipment donated to us.)
Thank you so much to all the wonderful folks who regularly drop off all kinds of donations and gifts. Whatever we can’t use, we in turn donate to JHB Child Welfare, other welfare organisations and Betheny House, a home for mothers with children who have had to flee from abusive environments.
If you could help us with any of the items on our wishlist, please don’t hesitate to contact us.